We offer mission critical construction cleaning and post construction cleaning in data centers, cleanrooms, and other controlled environments.
For most construction operations, there are 3 stages of cleaning in data centers.
3 Phases of Data Center Construction Cleaning
Phase I – Maintenance
On-Site Daily Data Center Cleaning
- Cleaning technicians remain on site throughout the process
- Keep areas cleaned according to standards.
- Assist commission areas ready for customer inspection.Clean and commission areas ready for customer inspection.
- Billed time and material during this phase.
Phase II – 5 Micron Clean
Post Air Handler Activation Cleaning
- Full clean of facility to 5 microns to remove ambient and mobilized particulate present.
- Test and inspect area for issues and concerns and provide written environmental report.
- Provide action-items and recommendations
Phase III – .3 Micron Clean
Post Construction / Pre-Customer Inspection Turnover Cleaning.
- Cleans and confirms environment is ready for equipment installation.
- Cleaned according to strict ISO 14644 and ASHRAE standards.
- Deatiled written environmental report provided to construction group.
A lot of manufacturers claim to have a HEPA vacuum, but many are not certified. If an EPA inspector walks onto your job site, and your HEPA vacuum is not certified, you can be fined up to $32,500.
Below is a table from the IEST ISO Standard 14644-5 To receive more information on ISO standards, contact Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technologies (IEST).
To schedule contamination control services for your construction project please contact SET3 today.